This is an instructional program with an emphasis on fundamentals: passing, shooting, rebounding, dribbling and defensive skills through a complete series of drills and scrimmages.
- Director (Boys): Kevin Barrett, Head Boys Basketball Coach, N.Q.H.S.
- Director (Girls): Quincy Recreation Staff
- Director (Coed): Quincy Recreation Staff
Pick-Up and Drop-off Information
- For Clinics at North Quincy High - Drop-off and Pick-up can be done on Hunt Street, located behind North Quincy High School.
- For Clinics at Broad Meadows - Drop-off and Pick-up will be at the Gym Entrance of the Broad Meadows Middle School, 50 Calvin Road. The Gym entrance is near the basketball and tennis courts on the right rear of the school.
- Initial registration is for Quincy residents only.
- Grades are as of September 2022.