This clinic will emphasize the fundamentals of the game: catching throwing, shooting and defense, as well as the rules. Full field scrimmages will take place.
- Girls must provide their own stick, goggles, and mouthguard. To encourage the growth of Girls Lacrosse at the middle school level, girls who are new to the sport are encouraged to join this clinic.
- Boys must provide their own lacrosse equipment.
- Director (Boys): Matthew Gibbons, Head Boys Lacrosse Coach, Q./N.Q.
- Director (Girls): Kerry Monaco, Head Girls Lacrosse Coach, Q.H.S.
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
- Drop-off and Pick-up is done at the rear of the Stadium between Varsity Field and the Stadium directly across from Collin's Rest -a- While. Please do NOT drive into the Stadium for Drop-off or Pick-up.
- Initial registration is for Quincy residents only.
- Grades are as of September 2021.