This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This Clinic is for both new and experienced players who are looking to improve their individual lacrosse skills and to have fun. While players who are new to the sport get to try out each position, seasoned lacrosse players get individualized instruction in the tactics they need to be more successful on the field. Players of all ability levels will pick up the finer points of offensive and defensive responsibilities and stick control. There will also be an emphasis on the fundamentals of the game: catching throwing, shooting and defense, as well as the rules. Full field scrimmages will take place.
- Girls must provide their own stick, goggles, and mouthguard.
- Boys must provide their own lacrosse equipment.
- Director (Boys): Quincy Recreation Staff
- Director (Girls): Marissa McGue, Head Girls Lacrosse Coach, N.Q.H.S.
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
- Pick-up and drop-off for Creedon Field can be done on Hunt Street, located behind North Quincy High School.
- Drop-off and Pick-up is done at the rear of the Stadium between Varsity Field and the Stadium directly across from Collin's Rest -a- While. Please do NOT drive into the Stadium for Drop-off or Pick-up.
- Initial registration is for Quincy residents only.
- Summer Clinic Grades are as of September 2023.