This clinic is geared to the beginner through intermediate dancers.
Janet Burke Mann Foundation for the Arts
- The Quincy Recreation Department gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the Janet Burke Mann Foundation for the Arts. A grant from the foundation has been applied to the Arts & Crafts, Dance, and Musical Theater Workshops which will benefit all the participants in those activities. Janet Burke Mann was a lifelong Quincy resident who was always willing to share her love of Music and the Arts. After her passing, she wished through her foundation to ensure access to the Arts for the future generations of Quincy children. We are extremely grateful for the wonderful opportunity this grant provides for each child in our program.
- The emphasis will be on routines and techniques.
- Participants will be taught musical comedy, jazz, fundamental ballet, tap and choreography.
- Director: Emily Tucker, B.A. in Dance and Theatre, Trinity College
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
- Pick-up and drop-off can be done at the rear of Central Middle School on Hancock Street.
- Grades are as of September 2021.
- Initial registration is for Quincy residents only.