This wonderful workshop offers simple projects that may include decorations, arrangements, painting, ribbons and lace work that would result in a completed project.
Janet Burke Mann Foundation for the Arts
- The Quincy Recreation Department gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the Janet Burke Mann Foundation for the Arts. A grant from the foundation has been applied to the Arts & Crafts, Dance, and Musical Theater Workshops which will benefit all the participants in those activities. Janet Burke Mann was a lifelong Quincy resident who was always willing to share her love of Music and the Arts. After her passing, she wished through her foundation to ensure access to the Arts for the future generations of Quincy children. We are extremely grateful for the wonderful opportunity this grant provides for each child in our program.
- Director: Quincy Recreation Staff
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Information
- Drop-off and Pick-up is at the Richard J Koch Park & Recreation Complex, One Merrymount Parkway
- Initial registration is for Quincy residents only.
- Grades are as of September 2022.