This is an opportunity for participants with prior experience to learn to play the game properly.
- Session 1 - Experienced: This activity is not for first-time golfers.
- The clinic will be geared toward teaching the rules of golf, proper etiquette and fundamentals. Participants must have a set of golf clubs as well as golf balls and proper footwear (soft spikes only).
- Golf attire also required.
- Session 2 - Novice: The clinic will be geared toward teaching the rules of golf, proper etiquette and fundamentals. Participants in the novice clinic do not need any equipment. We will use the SNAG system and equipment. (SNAG stands for Starting New At Golf!)
- Director: Joseph Salvucci, Head Golf Coach, Q.H.S.
Pick-Up and Drop-off Information
- Pick-up and Drop-off can be done at the Furnance Brook Golf Club adjacent to Forbes Hill Park.
- Initial registration is for Quincy residents only.
- Grades are as of September 2021.