This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This clinic will focus on fundamentals and essential mechanics.
Terry Greenleaf Foundation for Girls Softball
The Quincy Recreation Department gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the Terry Greenleaf Foundation for Girls Softball. A grant from the foundation has been applied to the Softball Clinic which will benefit all of the participants in this activity. We are extremely grateful for the wonderful opportunity this grant provides for each child in our program.
- Drills will cover fielding, throwing, pitching, catching and hitting.
- There will also be lectures and demonstrations by NCAA players and coaches.
- Director: Rachael Powers Kelliher, Head Women's Softball Coach, Wheaton College.
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
- Pick-up and Drop-off can be done adjacent to the Collins Rest-A-While Playground.
- Grades are as of September 2021.
- Initial registration is for Quincy Residents only.