Track, Field and Distance Clinic
This clinic provides a hands-on learning environment focusing on the basic fundamentals of sprinting, relay racing, hurdling, distance running, and all field events.
- Athletes will have daily lectures on training, diet and nutrition, sports psychology, rules and regulations and sports medicine.
- Director: Geoff Hennessey, Head Track Coach, N.Q.H.S., Quincy Track Club
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
- Pick-up and Drop-off can be done at Faxon Field Track on Coddington Street.
- Initial registration is for Quincy residents only.
- Grades are as of September 2021.