Recreation Swim Team Clinic
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This program will introduce and refine competitive skills and provide exposure to a number of different types of training. Practices are twice a week for 45 minutes. The fee is $100 for the season.
*All participants must be able to pass the deep end swim test and be American Red Cross Level IV or higher.
The Rec League Swim Meet is on June 2nd starting at 5:15 p.m.
Participants can choose to practice on Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday from 5:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. beginning April 24th, 2023.
- This is NOT a Learn-to-Swim Program
- *All participants must be able to pass the deep end swim test and be at least American Red Cross Level 4 and above
- Coaches: Quincy Recreation Aquatics Staff, who are American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors and Lifeguards
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
- Pick-up and drop-off can be done in the parking lot on the Water Street side of the Lincoln Hancock School.
- Initial Registration is for Quincy residents only.
- This is not a learn to swim program.
- All applicants must be able to swim* and acclimate themselves to the rigors of training.
Pool Rules and Regulations
1. Facility for members and their guest only.
2. Before entering the pool, you must take a soap shower.
3. Persons with communicable diseases are not allowed in the pool.
4. Any person with open cuts or sores must have a doctor's note before using the pool. No bandages are allowed in the pool.
5. No glass objects are allowed in the pool or in the locker room.
6. No running or horseplay allowed in the pool or the locker room.
7. All persons MUST display a pool participation card to the locker room attendant before entering the pool.
8. Rules for diving and swimming are posted in the pool area. Participants should familiarize themselves with these regulations.
9. Persons under the age of six and nonswimming children must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian who is IN THE POOL.