These clinics will introduce and refine competitive skills and provide exposure to a number of different types of training.
*All participants must be able to pass the deep end swim test.
- This is NOT a Learn-to-Swim Program
- *All participants must be able to pass the deep end swim test and be at least American Red Cross Level 3 and above
- Director: Quincy Recreation Aquatics Staff - American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors and Lifeguards
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
- Pick-up and drop-off can be done in the parking lot on the Water Street side of the Lincoln Hancock School.
- Registration is for Quincy residents only.
- This is not a learn to swim program.
- All applicants must be able to swim* and acclimate themselves to the rigors of training.