These clinics will introduce and refine competitive skills and provide exposure to a number of different types of training.
*For Session 1, participants must have passed a Red Cross Level III class.
*For Session 2, participants must have passed a Red Cross Level IV class.
- Strokes (free style, backstroke, butterfly, and breaststroke), starts and turns are some of the areas that will be covered.
- This is not a learn to swim program.
- All applicants must be able to swim* and acclimate themselves to the rigors of training.
- Director: Quincy Recreation Staff
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
- Pick-up and drop-off can be done in the parking lot on the Water Street side of the Lincoln Hancock School.
- Initial Registration is for Quincy residents only.
- Grades are as of September 2021.