The focus of the clinic will be on the fundamentals of soccer with a particular emphasis on the skills of passing, trapping, heading, dribbling and shooting.
- Children will receive instructions from college and high school coaches as well as local high school players through lectures and demonstrations.
- Director (Girls): Devon McKay, Girls’ Soccer Coach, N.Q.H.S.
- Director (Boys): Mark Scanlan, Boy's Soccer Coach at N.Q.H.S. and Quincy College
Pick-up and Drop-off Information
- Drop-off and Pick-up is done at the rear of the Stadium between Varsity Field and the Stadium directly across from Collin's Rest -a- While. Please do NOT drive into the Stadium for Drop-off or Pick-up.
- Initial registration is for Quincy residents only.
- Grades are as of September 2021.